Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's finally time!!

Yay!!! It's finally spring break for me! And I have a surprise... I'm taking you guys to Florida! Well, not literally.. But I mean it in the best way :) it's true, I'm going to Florida for spring break. We will be staying for a week and I will make sure to take LOTS of pictures. My goal is to make you guys feel like you're with me. Expect nightly posts :)

I also picked up two new books to read down there! I'm a huge book worm... I got the fault in our stars, and the host. I'm super pumped because pbfingers is doing a book club on the fault in our stars. I'm definitely joining in! If you want to see a summary/review of the book, visit www.southernbellelivingwell.blogspot.com

Have you guys picked up any good reads lately?
What do you want me to post about down in Florida?

Xoxo lovelies :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are going to Florida! I can't wait to read your posts while there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! The host is such a good book, you'll love it! The movie is coming out soon, too! Im in Florida too for spring break! Hope you're having lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete