Monday, March 4, 2013

Keep it levelheaded!

Hi y'all, how is your day going? It's only Monday which means we have a full week ahead of us! What are you gonna make of it? I know that I'm gonna try my best this week to make healthy decisions physically and emotionally! It's way better to keep a level head in situations! I figured that out the past two days when me and my boyfriend have had a rough patch! But, don't stress the small things! I'm the type that worries about everything. I'm going to try and keep calm and make better decisions emotionally in this way and eat a healthy diet and keep up with my running for physical benefits!

Do you guys worry about anything and everything?
Any suggestions for further posts?

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it :) I tend to just worry about practice, but this week I am going to try to relax and accept when I do not perform as I would have liked to. Sports should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for responding to my post! It makes me feel good to know that people are actually taking time to check my blog out. Everything seems like a competition lately and that's not what it's supposed to be! Have fun with your sports and be happy with whatever happens. There's always second chances :)

      Delete