Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's a problem...

Do any of you guys have an addiction that's just too hard to say no to? A food? Ugh.. I'm usually pretty good about curbing my desires and channeling my energy somewhere else. But it's true.... I love Taco Bell. It's a shame.. If I have any cheat day that is where I go! And if you don't already know you may not want to read further...

Taco Bell came out with their new cool ranch Doritos taco yesterday!

Eeek! I said it! Everyone at school is talking about it and I'm dying to try one.. (Think about something else, Emily. Think about something else...)

So to curb this little monster growing inside of me, I'm thinking about going home and enjoying some carrots with peanut butter! Delicious! It may sound gross but it's soooo good! It has to be one of my favorite snacks.

I'm not saying it isn't okay to eat unhealthy sometimes! Heck you have to live a little!! But I'm feeling proud of myself for skipping out on this splurge. Y'all are my motivation!

Do you guys have anything you just any pass up?
How do you deal with it?

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I can't pass up oreos or froyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who likes carrots and peanut butter! It's such a delicious but weird sounding combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It saves me from so many splurges!! It's seriously delicious. You're not alone!

      Delete