Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring fever!

Hello loveeeees.

Today it's cold and rainy where I live. What a bummer! I wanted to go running outside but looks like I will be stuck in my house. Or... I could go shopping :) okay it's official I'm going shopping. Only one problem...

All stores have their spring lines out and I want to replace my whole wardrobe when I see this because I love spring clothes!! I will just have to show some self control today and buy what I need instead of what I want until it gets warmer!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever! The past couple days have been kind of blah for me.. So I don't wanna bring you guys down! But, I'm over the hill of blahness and everything should be going good from here on out. Get ready for a lot of motivation this week!

Do you guys like spring clothes?
What was your treat this weekend?

P.S. I had some froyo last night and originally got strawberries and you hurt chips but I had to add a few more toppings. It was worth it for that Saturday night! :) now back to healthiness this week!

1 comment: